Wednesday, May 25, 2011

T.O.R.N.A.D.O.S.

Tornado sirens went off all dang day! I never used to care about them much... not because I didn't think they were "important" but because I only had me to worry about. Today, I had the two most important boys in my life to watch out for! Nothing happened in Blue Springs, but Missouri is just getting some crazy weather lately! Joplin got hit so hard by an ef5 tornado on Sunday- and the destruction that thing did to that town is horindous!! :( A little boy names Sylur, who is 16 months old, was taken right out of his mommy's arms and sucked up by the tornado... if that wasn't devestating enough, they have been searching everywhere for him and his remains were identified today. Not only has his family lost their house, and all of their belongings, now they have to deal with the pain of loosing a child. Mother Nature is so evil sometimes!! :( Hopefully the ugly weather stays away for good from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment