Friday, January 13, 2012

Brand NEW 2012!!

It's 2 weeks into the year and I'm already fed up with people! I am a good person- I help anyone who needs it, go out of my way to do nice things for people, I'm a good mom, and good wife, a good daughter and a good sister! I feel like when I chose to marry my husband, that I accepted his family as my own... which is why it hurts me to see my husband being treated so shitty by the one person that's supposed to be the closest to him (other than me!)

I understand that it's important that you put your "family" first. My husband and son of course come before anyone else. But, when you have brothers and sisters, I feel it's important that you keep a good relationship with them also. Especially when at one point in time the "brother" was the only thing you had! All's I know is, I'm DONE! I'm done doing things for people who don't appreciate it.. I'm done watching my son hurt because people aren't wanting to be a constant in his life, I'm done watching my husband hurt. For now on it's my family first- and I'm done giving a shit about anyone who treats us poorly.

Happy New Year ;)

On a better note- My baby boy is going to be FOUR years old in two weeks!!! Where in the world has the time gone?! I love him so much- such an amazing smart funny handsome boy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment