Thursday, January 19, 2012

oh, you know ;)

I've been reading a few blogs lately and can't get enough of them!! I read one in one night lol. The one I'm reading now is much longer though!! Man, these ladies can write!! I hope that if I continue finding things to write about, I can eventually have a blog just as interesting as their's lol :)

We have decided to have Cam a small party with just family on my dad's side & then a dinner with my mom's side the day before! We are thinking that we will be taking him to Phenias & Ferb Live... as long as the tickets aren't sold out!! Cam's has had two pretty good days in a row, with no fits or anything!! That makes for a happy mommy! I still can't believe how fast these past four years have gone!! Four years from now, my baby will be playing baseball & football and he'll be in SECOND GRADE!!!! oh myyyy- time flies :(

It's a lot colder these last couple days than it has been! I can't wait for Spring! Christopher so lovingly ;) rearranged our living room for me!! I was so greatful- especially since he'd worked all day and got home late and wanted to go to bed lol. Our living room looks so much more open and you can actually see the big windows without a couch in the front of it! It's so nice :)

We are having breakfast for dinner tonight! Cam's excited for some scramblin eggs lol! He had some ramen noodles for lunch and ate the whole pack!! What a piggy lol.

xoxo
Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment