Friday, April 15, 2011

Jumpin on the Bandwagon ;)

So many people are starting to write blogs, so I decided that I'd go ahead and start one too ;) I love writing, so this should give me something to look back on! It's 12:20am and I'm still wide awake. Luckily Cam and Chris are still awake too or I'd be extremely bored haha! Anways, today was interesting to say the least- I am FINALLY feeling better after 6 days of having what I "thought" was the flu! I'm pretty sure now that I've looked up the symptoms, that I had salmonela- scary stuff!! I can't believe that licking the batter from the cake I made Sat. night made me so sick- but I will most def. NEVER be doing that again... EVER lol. Sorry Cam, but, you won't be either, that was just awful. So after sleeping all day yesterday except for maybe 2 hours, I decided to go get Cam's easter stuff today. He cried and cried because he wanted to come too, so the hubby went with me and kept him occupied while I shopped on my own. I really think that is one of the funnest things about being a parent. All of the holidays!! We came home to our front door locked... great you may say, but NOT great when your husband didn't tell you that the keys he used didn't have our house key on it lol. Good thing he's got and amazing uncle!! We went to his uncles house and they took a ladder and Chris had to climb up to our bedroom window. It's a good 30ft in the air considering we have a walk out basement! Our window just happened to be cracked so he climbed through it and unlocked our door :)

Other than not having our keys- I had a pretty relaxed day! Tomorrow (or later today lol) is my dad's girlfriend's grandaughter's first birthday! She is the cutest little girl- can't believe she is already 1! Time goes by so quick and I guess I should know that, since my baby is already THREE! :(  I got a new SD card for my camera since Zeus ate mine lol... and I will be taking lots of pictures of the birthday princess!! So I'm gonna go get my baby ready for bed and write some more tomorrow.

xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment