Monday, April 25, 2011

Just Another Monday--

April is almost over- geeze, this year is going by so fast!! We had a fabulous weekend, spending it with our family :) Friday, Cam and I went to my momma's house, and dyed easter eggs and played some baseball "toddler style" haha. Saturday we went to her house for Easter Dinner!! Ham, smoked turkey, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, desert!!! YUM haha. Then Sunday we went to my Aunt's for my dad's side of the family for dinner. Wings, Brisket, Ham and lots of sides. I always love seeing all my family and eating some good food! The Easter Bunny came to visit my baby boy at his "mawmaw's" "papa's" & his "ma's" along with ours so he got TONS of easter baskets lol. Lots of chocolate and toys :) He was a happy boy all weekend, and slept REALLY good last night!!

Now it's monday, and really gloomy outside :/ Goes along with my mood right about now... The Easter Bunny at my mom's brought Chris and I a Chipotle gift card, so hopefully that will make me feel better at dinner time lol. I hope everyone was able to have a wonderful weekend of family time!!

xoJen

No comments:

Post a Comment